piątek, 24 sierpnia 2018

How I work with alpaca fibers

How I work with alpaca fibers



In order to make such a jacket I use good quality alpaca fibers . I used the carded alpaca fibers that I bought on the Eco-Alpaca farm, and the fleece alpaca from the Beacon Alpacas farm.  
In the beginning, I strip the carded fibers into very thin layers and spread the entire surface of the vest with these layers.







This layer is very thin transparent.  

From above I lay out a very thin layer of merino and a fairly dense layer of viscose fibers on both sides of the waistcoat. Viscose gives a sliding surface and shine. At the edges of the waistcoat I spread the fleece of alpaca into 2 or 3 layers. I choose alpaca fiber 10 cm long.
 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Uwaga: tylko uczestnik tego bloga może przesyłać komentarze.